Work Equip 40 Wheels 3 Piece
An exciting new wheel design from Work Wheels for the classic motoring enthusiast.
“The new EQUIP 40 brings back the spirit of the glorious days of Team Equip, our race department created in 1982. Its classical beauty is a symbol of the return to origin, reviving WORK soul and spirit.” – Work
Utilizing 3 Piece construction, multiple face, barrel and bolt options, and wheel widths from the modest 5.5″ to the outrageous 13″ allows you to make the Equip 40 uniquely yours. Available for both 4×114.3 and 4×100 bolt patterns.
Wheel color Arrangement:
Wheel face color can be customized to (2 types)
- Brut Silver
- Sprint Gold
Barrel can be customize to (5 types)
- Standard barrel
- Black Anodized
- Matte Black Anodized
- Bronze Anodized
- Matte Bronze Anodized
Pias Bolt & Washer Variation (Option):
Pias bolt can be customized to (3 types)
- Standard: Black Pias Bolt × Stainless Washer Specification (It matches any disc color with orthodox standard specification)
- B Set: Black Pias Bolt × Black Washer Specification (Black On Black produces a fearless image)
- S Set: Stainless Pias Bolt × Stainless Washer Specification (Directing a Clean Assembly Wheel)
- A Disk: A Disk is our standard disk type. It has moderate amount of brake clearance, fits over most OEM brake calipers. It offer moderate amount of lip. A disk option is available on all WORK two and three piece wheels.
- O Disk: O disk is designed mostly for rear wheel use. Noticed the curvature of the spoke is slightly less then A-Disk and the hub area is slightly thinner. Since spoke curve is less then A-Disk, then the center disk will appear to be flatter and allow more lip to be exposed, but this give the wheels least amount of brake clearance. O disk is available on all WORK two and three piece wheels.
- T Disk: L,R,T disk are all big brake caliper disks. These are designed for BBK application or OEM vehicle with larger size brake calipers. Noticed the curvature of the spoke is much more then A and O disk thus to create more room for brake caliper, but very little lip shown. Almost all WORK two and three piece wheels are available with R disk option.