SPEC Stage 4 Clutch Kit Toyota Celica 71-77
The SPEC Stage 4 Clutch Kit is a solid hub version of the stage 3. The hub is solid 8-rivet and the assembly is heat treated for strength and durability. It is available in a 3, 4 or 6 puck configuration. Use the 3 puck for the lightest option or the 6 puck for the smoothest engagement. The 4 puck is a good compromise for both. Street drivable in 6 puck configuration, but not street friendly due to the rigid hub. Best for drag racing, road racing, pulling, rallye and drift.
*Actual product may differ from image.
- High clamp pressure plate
- Carbon-Graphite Friction Material
- High torque solid hub and disc assembly
- Bearing and tool kit (select models, please inquire)
- Types of Driving* Street, Drag, Pulling, Autocross
- Description: Stage 4 Clutch Kit
- Torque Capacity: 336 ft/lbs
- SKU: ST274